Monday, January 3, 2011

Happy New Year

The new year is upon us and most people I know are happy to see the back of 2010. The start of a new year is the time to wipe the slate clean, put past disappointments or challenges behind us, and look ahead. For me, I expect the new year to bring time spent with family and friends, much yarn to knit, many recipes to try and new books to read.

As winter settles upon me, I've decided to let the blog join the bears for a time of hibernation. I have enjoyed writing about knitting, cooking and reading, but it's time to take a break for now. I thank all those who have followed these musings over the past few months, and I'll let you know when the blog returns.

For now, I wish you the best of new years and nothing but blue skies ahead as we all point the compass forward.

Debbye

1 comment:

  1. Happy and Healthy New Year to you my friend and I will look forward to your return!

    ReplyDelete